Ep. 52 Q&A - What Beginners Should Do In The Gym, Supporting Friends And Newbie’s w/ Training And Nutrition, IG Fitness Quacks & MORE
Today I answered:
- What should beginners do at the gym?
- What are other things I can do to start a health journey or lifestyle besides tracking nutrition & exercise?
- How can I be supportive to a friend who's dieting all the time?
- What are ways I can be supportive to new people at the gym?
- So much health junk/myths on Instagram... who do I need to unfollow?
- If you weren't a trainer/coach, what profession would you be in?
"Strength Basics" - My First Downloadable 12-Week Training eBook - Check It Out HERE
To apply for coaching with Ben Racke Fitness, visit https://benrackefitness.wufoo.com/forms/r1dvzpxw1jfz1g8/
To get 15% off your order from Ned, visit
https://helloned.com and use code "Ben15" at checkout!
Check me out on my social platforms:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/benracke/
Blog - https://benracke.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/benrackefitness/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Music: <a href="http://www.hooksounds.com">Music by HookSounds</a>